Friday, June 09, 2006

Back to Bangalore

Its been close to 3 months since I've posted anything (not that I have readers waiting with abated breadths for my new posts).
Anyhow, a lot has happened since then. opened a new blog ( a belated effort to join the bandwagon of mba blogs out there), finished school and graduated with my mba degree, got a job at TI-India, and am finally back in bangalore after living in the US for 10 years.
On my first day home, I was thrilled when i read the morning newspaper (Times of India). ESPN wud telecast live coverage of Miami & Heats Eastern champhionship Finals. After settling down in front of the TV, and switching over to espn after getting a few laughs watching DD National, I was horrified to find some local soccer ( or just plain football) Mohun bagaan game on. Go Chatterjee go!!, shoot a friggin goal, so i can watch Shaq & Chauncy Billups fight it out in the last crucial game of this 7 game series. Anyhow, no such luck. That's It!! No more NBA for me. I'll be buying Mohun bagaan red shorts, and netted baniyaan's over the next couple of weeks.

No comments: